Introducing our premium cue wax, a new innovation technology developed by a group of UK chemical engineers. Our wax is specially designed for snooker and pool cue maintenance, providing a micro nano protection layer that prevents damage from moisture and dirt.
Our easy-to-use wax is made of luxury essential oils that leave your cue with an ultra-high-glossy finish, making it stand out from the rest. Our UK-made product provides the best hand feel, leaving your cue looking sleek, shiny, and remarkable.
Our cue wax is the product that cue makers recommend for maintaining your snooker and pool cues. It is specially formulated to protect and enhance the appearance of all kinds of wood.
Trust us to provide you with the best cue wax on the market. Keep your cue in top condition and let it speak for itself. Get our premium cue wax now.
Magic Wax, our cue wax that is long-lasting and does not leave a sticky residue or build-up. It is perfect for players who want to maintain the quality and condition of their cues without spending a lot of time cleaning and maintaining them. Whether you are a professional player or a casual player, our cue wax is an essential tool for keeping your cue in top shape.
Magic wax is a must-have for any serious snooker or pool player who wants to maintain the quality and appearance of the wood and helps your cue last longer and stay in top condition. Try it out today and see the difference for yourself!!!
Why Choose "Magic Wax"
- Latest technology and formula
- High glossy finishing
- Maximum protection
- Suitable for all kinds of wood ( butt of shaft )
- Cue maker approved
- Specially designed for DIY user
- Super easy to use and no mess around
- Prolong the cue shaft life
Direction For Use : ( For Regular Maintenance and service )
1. For the best result clean the shaft with Magic clean thoroughly, or sanding the shaft with "Cruzcues ultra fine 00000 steel wool" to remove stubborn stains.
2. Apply a small amount of magic wax onto the cue shaft or butt area using another clean, soft cloth. Be sure to use only a small amount of wax as a little bit goes a long way.
3. Work on 3 to 5 inches of the cue shaft or butt area at a time only.
4. Rub the wax onto the cue using circular motions until the wax is evenly distributed on the area you're working on.
5. Let the wax sit on the cue for a minute or two to allow it to penetrate the wood
6. Take another clean, soft cloth and buff the cue in vertical motion with suitable pressure and as fast as you can. Be cautious of the heat generated during buffing and avoid touching the surface of the cue directly to avoid burns.
7. If you want a more glossy finish, you can repeat steps 2 to 6 to add more coats of wax to your cue.
8. Move onto the next 3 to 5 inches of the cue shaft or butt and repeat the process until the you feel good looking and shinny.
9. Repeat this process as needed to maintain the cue's smooth glossy finishing and protect it from damage.
Note: Magic Wax is ideal for High Glossy final finishing purpose only.